HBSE 12th 1st Semester Result 2017: The HBSE or the Haryana Board of Secondary Examination 12th Class Result 2017 is yet to be declared. The expected dates and month of the HBSE 12th result 2017 is May or June 2017. It should be declared somewhere in the second week or the first week of May, 2017. There is good news for all the students who appeared in Haryana Board 12th Class Exam, held in Month of March 2017. Students will be glad to know that the board of school education, Haryana is going to announce 12th class result on its official website i.e. bseh.org.in or haryanaresults.nic.in. or www.bseh.org.in
HBSE 12th 1st Semester Result 2017
Candidates may visit the above-mentioned website to check HBSE 12th 1st Semester Result 2017 in single click. The updates of the results will be declared in the above-mentioned board website. So be ready with your roll number to get Haryana Board 12th Class Result 2017.
Methods Of Checking The Results Online –
- Go in the official website bseh.org.in.
- Click on the link board results
- After that a new page will open, enter your name, roll number and roll code
- Enter the captcha block with alphabets and numbers
- Click on the ‘submit’ button
Your HBSE 12th mark sheet will appear on the screen. The students can take a print out of the same or download the copy for future use
Recently Haryana board conducted the 12th examination. A large number of students appeared in the examination and now all students are eagerly waiting for their HBSE 12th 1st Sem result 2017. The Board of School Education Haryana is the authorized board of education, which conducts every year 12th examination in the state of Haryana. It also conducts diploma courses in the Haryana. It was established in 1969 as per Haryana Act No. 11 of 1969 at Chandigarh.
How to check First Semester result 2017?
- Log on to Haryana board’s website i.e. www.bseh.org.in
- Now click on 2nd semester 2017 result.
- Now enter your exam roll no and other details.
- Click on get results.
- Now HBSE 12th result will appear on the screen.
- Then Save it for future use.